TI's Next Top Village

Talk about anything TI here! Also include suggestions for the game, website, and these forums.

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

What should we build next?

Loryth
30%
Talfore
30%
New Section of Lithmore
40%

Total votes: 10
Orfeo

Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:24 pm

Okay, people. We want to hear your opinion on what TI needs next. Should we build one of the villages or keep on trucking with Lithmore City? What specifically do you want to see in the place you voted? Good ideas turn into finished projects.

Geras

Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:23 pm

Personally I'd love to see more work done in Lithmore. In particular it'd be nice to see more shady areas, like a city-spanning sewar system with multiple levels, multiple hidden rooms and multiple exits.

Giftherz

Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:13 pm

Ah, Geras I didn't think of those sorts of additions to the city! That would be nice. I'd have another place get lost fumbling around in the dark! ;)
Currently loitering as:
Addienna op Marama - Always a Poet Something

Kinaed
Discord Handle: ParaVox3#7579

Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:45 pm

I'm in total agreement with Geras.. I'd love to see rooftop skyways too as well as just more variety of locale within the city.

Tribalware

Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:56 pm

Personally, as much as I love Lithmore, I think that for a game with such rich player driven culture it's a shame there aren't areas that resemble different aspects of that. Now obviously if the new area is going to be a nearby village it wouldn't be possible to make it Farin, but it would be great to see an area with a completely different feel to it.

That being said this new feel would have to provide some sort of new draw for one reason or another, else there's not much point spending the time on it when Lithmore is so heavily used. But for my two cents, the game needs some location based diversity to aptly reflect the diversity within the playerbase.

Kinaed
Discord Handle: ParaVox3#7579

Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:47 pm

Lithmore was originally supposed to incorporate "chinatown" like areas, actually. TuborTown, Vavardi and whatnot areas actually exist in South Side, but weren't built up much. There's Vavardi baths and tenements, and I'd love to see a Charali camp spilling out to the southeast of Lithmore through a breach in the old walls or something. This said, if we build, for example, Vavard, I think it'd be a mistake, splitting up the pbase which is rather small to support that sort of thing.

Tribalware

Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:41 am

in full agreeance with that, no point stretching players out any further. I particularly like the idea of a charali camp, something with a tribal feel to it would be great fun. Also it might give freeman characters a new area from which to derive rp due to the low down dirty feel of it. My vote goes for nomadic village that isnt too far away.

Geras

Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:12 am

The one point I'll say in favour of outside villages towns is that the space gave mages and thieves more room to hide in and congregate in in the past. That being said...

Geras

Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:22 pm

One other place I'd bring that would be nice to see developed more is the wilderness around the city...

• Information